The Bump to Baby team is not just a source of evidence-based information, they become trusted friends:
- Access to your own personal midwife, who gets to know you, your baby, and your personal circumstances
- Increased confidence in your parenting with trusted and evidence-based advice
- Email or phone support at a time that suits you
- Personalised sleep and feeding support
- After hours scheduled outbound calls.
Find out what participants are saying about the Bump to Baby program:
“Caring, friendly and highly knowledgeable staff, they are reassuring and provide you with praise you need at the critical moment you are doubting yourself. Brilliant people who really made a difference."
“It was a great benefit of my health cover, just that extra bit of support between doctor visits."
“I cannot fault the service and exceptional midwives, nurses, and lactation consultants. I appreciate the ‘real’ advice and honest non-judgemental conversations I have had over the years with my two children and cannot be more grateful for their amazing support."
“It was very helpful. I felt comfortable contacting the service to ask any questions and the advice I received contributed to solving some of my son's sleep issues. It was great."
If you have any questions or would like to join the Bump to Baby program, contact us on the below details:
Overseas Visitors Health Cover (OVHC)
Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)