Information on COVID-19 vaccine and testing


Activate my cover

Before you can start using your OSHC cover in Australia and receive your membership card, you'll need to activate your membership.


Change my cover dates

If things change, you may need to extend your cover or change your cover details. To reduce your cover duration, please contact us.


What do I do if I’m sick or have an accident?

Australia’s healthcare system can be difficult to understand – here’s what you need to know if you get sick or are involved in an accident.



If things change, you may need to cancel your OSHC membership and obtain a refund (if applicable). If you have any questions about the cancellation process, please contact us.

buy new OSHC

Buy new OSHC

If you are continuing your studies, or applying for a new student visa, you may need to purchase new overseas student health cover.


Are your study days over?

If you now plan to work in Australia, you will need health cover for overseas workers (OVHC) to submit with your visa application. Stay with CBHS International for the cheapest OVHC in market.

Have a question? Our team is here to help.

From pricing, to products or when to see the doctor - our team can give you answers.

Contact us
1901_CBHS International_Illustrations_Footer Mockup-03