Top tips for planning your stay in Australia
Our top tips for planning your stay in Australia are:
- Be sure to spend a decent amount of time researching and planning before booking your trip.
- Make sure you confirm important information and your plans in writing.
- Learn as much English as you can before you come and if you can, learn a little of the ‘local lingo’ (that’s the Australian slang words that might confuse you when you’re speaking to us).
- Ask questions and get help if you need it.
- Make sure you’re aware of your rights and responsibilities.
- Download our comprehensive guide to Australia. This guidebook will give you valuable information about living and working in this beautiful country.
OSHC Guidebook OVHC Guidebook