Are you feeling anxious? Or nervous?
Are you worried about your future? Your family?
Are you feeling lost? Or depressed?
Is how you are feeling affecting your work or your studies or your relationships?
It is completely natural to feel fearful or anxious during this period. If your worries are starting to spiral, it is important to ask for help.
We are here to help and guide you through this challenging time. As a valued CBHS International Health member we will support you through our Mental Health Navigator program which is covered under your health cover – at no extra cost to you.
It is thorough, simple and available through your smartphone.
What is the Mental Health Navigator?
It is a specialised service provided by one of our health partners, Best Doctors, who are equipped in providing expert mental health guidance on treatment options for the best path forward.
Watch this 2 minute clip to understand how Mental Health Navigator works.
When should you use this service?
- If you’re not feeling like yourself, haven’t received a diagnosis, and need support
- If your condition isn’t improving
- If you are unsure your diagnosis or treatment plan is correct
- If you need clarity and assurance on your next step
- If your current mental health diagnosis or treatment hasn’t been effective
What to expect from Mental Health Navigator?
- Expert mental health support and guidance
- A thorough review of your mental health condition and a clear action plan for improvement
- All discussions are confidential
- Completed virtually so you never have to leave the comfort of your home
- No cost to you
Next steps for Mental Health Navigator
Watch this 3 minute clip to understand how Mental Health Navigator has worked for Nadia. Last year, Nadia experienced some mental health challenges and she reached out to Best Doctors who put her through the Mental Health Navigator program.
The results using Best Doctors are substantial:
There are several reputable Australian mental health and wellbeing support organisations available to the public. These organisations work in partnership with government and communities to raise the awareness about mental health.
Beyond Blue has also set up a dedicated COVID-19 Mental Health Support Service
- Access their Coronavirus Mental Wellbeing Support Service to find information, advice and strategies to manage your wellbeing and mental health.
Lifeline is 24-hour Telephone Crisis Support providing suicide prevention services, mental health support and emotional assistance via telephone, face-to-face and online
Black Dog Institute: Online self-help tools and apps that can be accessed from anywhere via desktop, mobile or tablet 24 hours a day.
Suggested Article: Mental Health