Do NOT visit the medical centre without calling first
- When you call, be honest!
- If you have cold or flu symptoms, make them known when you call for your appointment
- Do not withhold this information in fear you will not been seen. Even if you suspect you may have COVID-19, tell the receptionist over the phone so that arrangements can be made to provide you with the medical services you need in the right location.
- Failure to let your condition be known could expose anyone working in that clinic to the virus.
- This could mean the clinic would need to be closed and the staff may need to self-isolate from their families. Medical clinics need to remain open to help those in need.